We are seeking a Project Manager to join our team! You will be responsible for the management and delivery of technology and infranstructure related projects across various departments.
- Plan and implement large and more modest projects
- Direct and lead the work of technical staff and stakeholders
- Ensure deadlines and cost targets are met
- Maintain required project documentation
- Serve as a liaison between customer, business and technical aspects of projects
- Previous experience in Project Management, IT and plant Infrastructure.
- Strong project management skills
- Strong analysis and critical thinking skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Strong leadership qualities
Material In Motion is dedicated to serve its customers through a wide range of custom build services that address their needs and contribute to the ever-growing success of their operations.
We are proud of delivering the highest level of customer service in the toughest situations. Our core operation is around Contract Manufacturing and Custom Integration with a focus on growth and change management.
Our core operation is around Contract Manufacturing and Custom Integration with a focus on growth and change management.
We built our company around flexibility and services procurement allowing us to very rapidly deliver custom solutions to our demanding and fast growing customer base in a very quick manner so that operations does not become a burden to the fast growth and development of our customer's business.
Role: Project Manager
Apply for this job now.