We are seeking a School-Age Teacher/Van Driver to join our organization! This individual will plan and present age appropriate activities for children.
- Instruct children in activities designed to promote intellectual and creative growth
- Create a fun and safe learning environment
- Develop schedules and routines to ensure adequate physical activity, rest, and playtime
- Establish and maintain positive relationships with students and parents
- Communicate with parents on students' growth and progress
- Must be able to bend, squat, reach, and lift up to 50lbs
- Maintain proper vehicle logs and daily documentation
- Provide homework assistance
- Responsible for the overall daily inspection of vehicles interior, exterior, and tires
- Properly sanitize vehicle daily
- Maintain the health and safety of all students while at and away from the center
- Work a split shift schedule during "school-days" and work a full time schedule during "non-school days"
- Must possess a valid Virginia's driver's license to operate a 15 passenger vehicle
- Previous experience in childcare, teaching, or other related fields
- Passionate about working with children
- Ability to build rapport with children
- Positive and patient demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
We are a small state licensed childcare center seeking individuals wanting to row with the company
Role: School-Age Teacher/Van Driver
Apply for this job now.