Business Development Manager
Salary:£40-£50K + 20K OTE
· Selling a PR distribution tool
· Targeting clients within a wide range of industries
· Competitive starting salary, with clear and realistic progression opportunities
The Role: This is an incredible opportunity for a proven new business salesperson to join an innovative and growing company. The role is perfect for someone seeking a refreshing and energetic approach to sales. This role is entirely autonomous and allows a driven salesperson to seek out their own clients and continue to nurture and grow those accounts. The business development manager will be tasked with selling a PR distribution tool that connects industry PR's to journalists, targeting the property, home ware and FMCG sectors. This role requires someone with entrepreneurial flair, passion for hunting new business and a keen attention-to-detail. The role also requires someone who can, and has proven experience of retaining revenue, as a large proportion of the existing customer accounts will be passed to the successful accounts.
The Company: Launched in 2005 and with an audience of over 5000 users, this company is looking for an experienced Business Development Manager to win new business and assist with the wider growth of the company. The companies aim us to connect journalists and PR professionals in the homes & interiors sector and the property sector, respectively to enable users to forge relationships and communicate effectively with one another. The incoming individual will have an excellent long-term opportunity to develop their career and develop within the business.
As a Business Development Manager your responsibilities will include:
· Targeting C-level individuals across various sectors
· Forming strong relationships with the customer base
· Selling a PR distribution tool as well as delegate packages for an annual event
· Attending industry events
For this role you require:
· 2- 3 years B2B sales experience
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· New business and account management sales experience
· Experience selling to senior decision makers.
· £40-50K + £20k OTE
· Opportunities for long term career progression
· 28 days holiday
BMS Performance have spent years building strong relationships with leading B2B companies. We can introduce to the right companies for your skill set and provide guidance to help you get your next sales role. If this vacancy is of interest, please email
Role: Business Development Manager
Job Type: Permanent, Full Time
Location: London, London City, London City
Apply for this job now.