Our client is an award-winning Google Cloud Premier Services Partner and AWS Consulting Partner.
- Build strategic relationships with C-level executives and key business leaders to promote the portfolio of cloud solutions.
- Become a trusted adviser to senior IT and business executives within key accounts to create a long-term partnership with customers and ensure these strategic relationships result in customers becoming a public reference.
- Lead in territory and pipeline development, working collaboratively with Inside Sales Associates and Sales Engineers to maximize business results in a territory and generate sales opportunities with large enterprise customers.
- Drive revenue, forecast accurately and achieve strategic goals by leading customers through the entire business cycle.
- Manage multiple opportunities through the entire cycle simultaneously, working with cross-functional teams as necessary, and serve as the primary customer contact for all cloud adoption-related activities.
- Explore and understand complex customer requirements on both a business and technical level. Engage, educate, and ensure satisfaction with the installed base.
Required Skills and Experience
- Bachelor of Sciences or Bachelor of Arts degree or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum 5 years field sales experience in selling enterprise infrastructure technology solutions, with a demonstrated track record of reaching and exceeding sales goals.
- Minimum 3 years of experience with infrastructure solutions including Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS), Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS), Disaster-Recovery-as-a-Service (DRaaS), virtualization (i.e. VMware vSphere, Microsoft Hyper-V, Citrix XenServer), Infrastructure as Code (IAC), Continuous Integration and Deployment (CI/CD), data center collocation, or managed services provider solutions.
- Ability to lead a complex sales cycle through all stages of the opportunity life cycle, including prospecting via email, calls, and conferences/events, qualification, proposal and SOW development, and contract negotiations.
- Excellent written/verbal communication/presentation skills.
- Ability to build influential relationships with C-level and Director level IT executives.
- Ability to assess customer challenges, perform qualification, clearly articulate the benefits of the technical solution, and ask for the business.
Expanding manufacturing company located in of Cleveland, OH
Role: Cloud Sales Executive
Apply for this job now.