Client Service Directors/Executive Assistants serve as the assistants to Skyview's Network Audio Sales Managers, working with a range of audio network clients, projects and responsibilities. You will be working with a team of talented national sales executives and network affiliate solutions managers to drive sales results for Skyview Networks.
- Flawless eye for detail
- Positive, team player attitude
- Ability to multi-task and stay focused to meet deadlines in a very fast-paced environment
- Ability to learn systems and new software quickly and thoroughly
- Excellent communication skills across all teams to get things done efficiently and correctly
- Expert level knowledge of Excel formulas
- A plus is familiarity with broadcast terminology and ratings; news and sports marketing and positioning
- A plus is familiarity with Media research and analytics experience, specifically with Nielson, Act1, RAB, and The List (lead generating databases)
- Serve as executive assistant to provide day-to-day support as point of contact for sales managers
- Manage all phases of quantitative and qualitative research to support sales initiatives
- Translate both qualitative and quantitative results into client schedules for sales proposals, including complex Excel spreadsheets
- Ability to think outside of the box and turn data and research into strong sales stories
- Design clean, creative proposal shells using PowerPoint
- Generate and manage network ratings reports
Skyview Networks is a broadcast technology and national sales solutions company that provides services to ABC Radio, CBS Audio, professional and collegiate sports organizations, and two state news networks. Founded in 1995, Skyview is based in Scottsdale, Arizona and focuses on national sales and broadcast network solutions for national news organizations, professional and collegiate sports franchises, and syndicated radio. Skyview's services include satellite distribution, full network automation, affiliate relations, inventory management systems and national audio sales with advertising solutions for radio, television, print, signage and web.
Role: Executive Assistant
Apply for this job now.