Software Developer, Consultant, Fenergo, Java, C#.NET, Finance
My client, a leading London-based Software Consultancy, are seeking a skilled Software Developer / Software Consultant with specific experience of Fenergo and other financial business systems. The successful Software Developer / Software Consultant will design, develop and maintain enterprise level systems, advising on the full client lifecycle.
This position will require a candidate to get into the London office 2 - 3 days per week.
Joining this organisation as the successful Software Developer / Software consultant is an excellent opportunity for an experienced candidate to sky-rocket their career. An established environment, with a global presence, this is a chance to join a software consultancy who appreciate the importance of cutting edge technologies. As well as joining this fast-paced environment, and benefitting from exciting projects, the successful Software Developer / Software Consultant will benefit from:
- 25 days holiday + Bank holidays
- Private healthcare
- Memberships & discounts
- Company social events
- Proven commercial experience with Fenergo AML / KYC
- Experience working on large, complex, enterprise-level projects such as Market or Trade data
- Strong programming skills with either C#.NET or Java - ideally working with the latest versions
- Experience of architectural design of small-medium sized systems with experience of enterprise-level architectural design experience being beneficial
- Prior experience in a client-facing role is advantageous but a willingness to act in a client-facing capacity will be considered
- Experience of SQL
- Further knowledge or experience of modern NoSQL database technologies would be beneficial
If you're an experienced Software Developer / Software Consultant with experience of Fenergo and banking systems looking to work with a market-leading organisation that really push the limits of tech, then please apply today to learn more!
Software Developer, Consultant, Fenergo, Java, C#.NET, SQL, Finance
Corriculo Ltd acts as an employment agency and an employment business.