Company: IGNITE STAFFING SOLUTIONS, LLC
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Ignite Staffing Solutions, LLC is looking for a Business Development Representative to join our team in our Remote /Work from Home opportunity for our Healthcare Staffing Agency based in Redmond, OR. Ignite works with Hospitals and Healthcare Facilities located all across the United States. The Business Development Representative is responsible for prospecting and offering our Healthcare Recruiting professional services for new accounts.
This person will act as a liaison between our Business Development Director and our Director of Talent Acquisition. He/she will be naturally curious, friendly, outgoing, results-driven, and eager to bring our services to new Hospitals and Healthcare Facilities needing help finding qualified medical professionals during this increasing demand for qualified medical professionals during COVID-19.
- Contact and qualify leads - Prospect new sales leads by making an initial phone or email contact. Engage the account and prepare them for the Account Executive. Connect with as many leads as possible to encourage getting our Staffing Agreements signed and bringing in new Healthcare openings for our Recruiting Team to fill. Be the point person for your team's sales leads qualification process.
- Manage current accounts - Stay in close contact with existing accounts or leads and create brand awareness, educational opportunities, and request referrals. Coordinate in-person meetings and calls between the new clients and Account Executives.
- Customer support - Answer calls and emails from clients, identify the issue, and make suggestions for future or new products or services.
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques (including cold calls)
- Experience with CRM software
- Previous Experience as a 1099-Independent Contractor
About Ignite Staffing Solutions, LLC:
Ignite Staffing Solutions, LLC is a Healthcare Staffing Agency dedicated to filling the needs of America's Healthcare Facilities and Hospitals. Our employees enjoy a work culture that promotes work/life balance, lucrative earnings, and opportunities for advancement..
We understand how important work/life balance is to everyone. As an Independent Contractor, you are free to work from the comforts of your own home, and on your time schedule. Our commissions are extremely lucrative and are based on your level of success. If you already know you can be successful working 2-4 hours a day, 3-5 days a week then this is the opportunity you have been seeking.
Powered by JazzHR