"I think it is possible for ordinary people to choose to be extraordinary." - Elon Musk
Junior Marketing Associate - Clean Energy Campaigns
Get Your Foot in the Door in a Growing Business
We are interviewing now for a dynamic and highly-motivated junior marketing associate to join our growing team.
Candidates who have great communication skills, strong leadership qualities and a desire to be a part of a successful and fun work culture will fit in great with our team.
Entry Level Day-to-Day
- Work with the team to set goals and analyze metrics
- Participate in ongoing training
- Create new marketing campaigns based on client needs
- Meet with business customers on behalf of clients and conduct sales presentations
- Build and maintain customer relationships
- Coach and train others
- Develop marketing campaign strategies on a larger level
- In-depth client relations
- Managing and leading a large team
- Managing a major U.S. market
Our approach with customers is low-pressure and personal. We do not do any telemarketing calls, only in-person presentations. Therefore, professional image and the ability to communicate effectively are musts.
Our ideal candidate is:
- A fast learner
- A big thinker
- A team player
We are a recognized leader in training and mentorship and will provide thorough training. Our expectations are professionalism, work ethic and positivity.
Growth-minded candidates are a plus as we have aggressive expansion demands and promote all management internally.
If you feel you could be a great fit on our team, APPLY TODAY! We are conducting preliminary interviews this week.
Role: Junior Marketing Associate - Clean Energy Campaigns
Apply for this job now.