COMPANY: WILD RECRUITMENT
JOB TYPE: Permanent, FullTime
Seeking an Administrator or Student Services Officer for a very busy Visa department at a central based University.
I have an exciting opportunity for a candidate to join a wonderful team of people based in a London University. You will be joining a very friendly team. and be be responsible for the administration and smooth running of all applications regarding visa requirements.
- High level of contact with potential applicants; via phone/email
- Communicating effectively and dealing effectively with a wide range of student enquiries
- Responsibility for all administrative work relating to processes associated with the issuing of immigration documentation for incoming students requiring a visa to study in the UK
- Working with large sets of data
- To use the University's admissions system to check applicants' documents for immigration purposes and follow-up where documentation is incomplete or doesn't meet the Home Office requirements
- Identify difficult cases and escalate to the Visa Compliance Manager and Visa Compliance Officer and direct any serious cases to the Head of the International Visa Office as required
The ideal candidate will have worked in an administration role previously. You'll have a genuine interest in the higher education sector. You will be proactive, be able to manage your time effectively as well as being able to give fantastic customer service to the students.
Experience within a University is also highly advantageous.
If this University Administrator role is for you, please apply immediately!
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted due to the high volume of applicants.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and ability to perform the duties of the job.