JOB TYPE: Permanent
SALARY: £45000 - £50000/annum
My client is a privately-owned company based in Cannock Staffordshire developing new build, refurbishment and regeneration schemes for affordable and private housing as well as commercial and industrial projects on sites in the Midlands region. Award Winning Developers working throughout the Midlands to provide quality residential and commercial properties.
The successful candidate must have 5 years minimum experience in refurbishment and new build housing and hold the relevant qualifications. The candidate should also have the ability to work accurately to deadlines to produce the continued high-quality work. You should have the ability to deal with both clients and sub-contractors in a professional and influential manner.
Reporting into the Contracts Manager and Construction Manager, you will be:
• Attending regular site meetings with subcontractors, trades, in-house technical and commercial representatives.
• Maintaining quality control and safety procedures ensuring high standards are met.
• Conducting regular site safety checks, inducting new site operatives and reviewing Risk Assessments Method Statements.
• Ensuring the project runs to programme and to budget.
• Build in accordance with technical drawings and specifications.
• Calling off and coordinating materials and deliveries onsite.
• Liaising with NHBC and authorities.
In return, you can expect a highly competitive remuneration and benefits package:
• Competitive annual salary plus package (dependent on experience)
• Car Allowance / Company Car
• Benefits package
To express your interest please contact Verity Mooney (Apply online only) or 07712704697
Here on the Residential desk we are always looking to speak to industry professionals in the following positions:
• Assistant Quantity Surveyor
• Quantity Surveyor
• Commercial Manager
• Assistant Site Manager
• Site Manager
• Project Manager
• Contracts Manager
• Construction Manager
• Design / Technical Coordinator
• Design / Technical Manager
• Civil Engineer
• Design Engineer
• Engineering Manager