GPS Staffing is a nationwide preferred provider of staffing and recruitment services. GPS has over 25 years of dedicated staffing partnerships with organizations ranging from International Fortune 500 companies to Colorado startups. Our team is committed to Growth, People and Success!
Title: Scientist I
Job ID: 466
Location: Cambridge, MA
Duration: 6-Month Contract
Pay Rate Range: Depends on Experience (hourly, W2)
Our client is presently looking to fill an entry level Scientist position in its Chemical Process R&D Department. This individual will support the development of small molecule pharmaceuticals from the pre-clinical stage through commercialization involving both internal activities and also in collaboration with resources outside of the company.
- Areas of specialization should reside in the fields of separation science, structure elucidation and characterization approaches as applied towards small molecule drug substances and/or process development.
- The abilities to manage several projects simultaneously, work both independently and collaboratively within a team environment, design and execute experiments, interpret data, and effectively communicate in written and oral forms are essential.
- The ideal candidate should possess a strong background in analytical method development such as HPLC, HPLC-MS, GC-MS, and Ion Chromatography as related to drug substances & process development.
- The candidate should be proficient with a variety of instrumentation platforms and software applications.
- Experience with Microsoft Office applications, i.e. Word, Excel, Power Point, is also required.
- Must have strong organization skills and be an effective communicator.
- Not applicable: protein, peptide, ELISA, phage display, electrophoresis, bioanalytical, buffers, bioreactors, bioanalysis, large molecules, drug product, dissolution
- Relevant: method development, small molecule, mass spectrometry, HPLC, UPLC, gas chromatography, method validation, ICH, method qualification, process characterization, starting materials, API, small molecules
- Interested candidates must have a BS/MS in Chemistry, or related discipline, with 2-5 years industrial experience.
GPS Staffing is a nationwide preferred provider of staffing and recruitment services. GPS has over 25 years of dedicated staffing partnerships with organizations ranging from Fortune 500 companies to startups. Our team is committed to Growth, People, and Success!
Role: Scientist I (Analytical Method Development)
Apply for this job now.