Manufacturing and inspecting detailed parts and tools from blueprints, sketches, drawings and verbal instructions using a variety of machining tools and equipment (mills, lathes, drill presses, grinders, jig bores and other machining equipment) and using mathematical and geometrical calculations.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum of 5 years of machining related experience or have demonstrated knowledge, skills and abilities to perform the above-mentioned tasks
- Experience in manual machining
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to communicate
- Previous work experience in a manufacturing environment
- Initiative: plans work and carries out tasks without detailed instructions, prepares for problems or opportunities in advance, undertakes additional responsibilities
Role: Manual Machinist
Apply for this job now.