Administrator x 2 - Permanent contract, x1 full time hours and x1 part time 25 hours
Would you thrive managing a fast-paced workload, undertaking a varied role where no two days are the same, but one thing is for certain, they're all busy days? If so, and you're keen to build your career in office administration and perhaps with social media communications, as part of a vibrant team, then read on.
At Mercury Search and Selection, we provide specialist recruitment services and are a recognised market leader for the sectors in which the company recruits for. The business has been established for over 20 years and prides itself on the quality of the people it employs, ensuring each team member receives comprehensive training and benefits from a genuinely supportive and friendly team environment.
Mercury Search and Selection continues to grow, and we are now welcoming applications for newly created roles within our highly organised and efficient Administration Team, working from our prestigious offices located in Pulford near Chester.
The Role - Administrator
As an Administrator, you'll put your administration experience, with accurate and timely data entry and typing skills to great use. Your duties will include, although not be limited to:
- Processing job applications, uploading to the database
- Typing CVs and dealing with general correspondence
- Responding to emails and carrying out general office administration
- Managing and updating the content on our company websites in relation to job vacancies
- Answering incoming calls
- Assisting with enquiries and advising prospective candidates on how to apply for positions
- Ensuring the company database remains up-to-date and accurate
- Raising invoices and chasing outstanding payments when required
Should you be appointed to the Administrator role with full time hours, your role will also involve utilising and developing your knowledge of social media to manage and update content on our social media channels, handling responses to our general online presence, and sourcing information for Consultants.
Our Requirements - Administrator
- Commitment to a long-term career in office administration
- Accurate and timely data entry and typing skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel to a good basic/intermediate level
- Personable, professional and articulate
- Ability to organise and prioritise workload efficiently
- Drive to succeed, with a proactive approach to work
For the part time role, experience gained in an administrative role within a busy office environment is essential. Although previous administrative experience not essential for the full time role, it would be highly advantageous, as would a creative flair and keen interest in social media.
Thorough training will be provided to enhance your existing knowledge and skills, and you'll be part of a growing business where your efforts and results will be noticed, with potential for further career development and reward.
- Salary in the region of £17,000 to £20,000 (pro rata for part time role) with the level dependent on experience
- 23 days annual leave (pro rata for part time role) plus bank holidays, and discretionary extra day off for your birthday
- Enhanced pension scheme (up to 5% employer contribution) after 6 months
- BUPA Healthcare cover after 9 months
- Free onsite parking
You'll be employed on a permanent contract and work either full time (Monday to Frida