A brand-new opportunity has recently arisen for a Support Worker in the Mirfield area within a residential setting supporting adults with multiple disabilities.
Requirements of becoming a Support Worker
- At least 6 months previous professional experience
- Driver with access to your own vehicle - able to get to the Mirfield area to accommodate varied shift patterns
Details of this Support Worker role:
- Pay rate £8.75 - £9.00 p/h.
- You will get the opportunity to work shifts that are either earlies, lates, nights or sleep ins on either week days or weekends.
This position is advertised on a temporary to permanent basis where by you will complete a 12-week period with the support of AJ Recruitment, resulting in a permanent position and transferring to our client at the end of the 12 weeks whereby you will be working to a set roster, however there is often the opportunity to work overtime.
The advantages of applying with AJ Recruitment for this position:
- Support System - Your dedicated consultant will guide and support you through the whole application process to ensure your new role runs as smoothly as possible.
- Matching - AJ you will find you a role to suit perfectly by using our many years of experience and understanding of the market.
- Only the Best - You will be guaranteed a position in a company where you are a valued member of the team as AJ only work with the best clients in the market who appreciate, nurture, invest in and look after their staff.
- Interview Prep - You will receive help to prepare you for your interview with the client which will give you the best chance of securing the position.
If you think you have the right skills and personal values to support people to live independent lives, we would love to hear from you. Simply apply now!