Starting after February Half-term
Weekly Pay: £325-425 DEPENDING ON EXPERIENCE
Teaching Personnel are currently recruiting a HLTA for a local Primary School in the Deane area of Bolton, just outside the town centre.
As a Higher-Level Teaching Assistant, you will be needed to fulfil the role of a Teaching Assistant, as well as carry out tasks of a higher level such as: Small group tuition, Classroom Teaching and PPA Cover, as well as 1:1 class support.
Desirable Applicants will need the following:
- Subject specific knowledge
- HLTA Status/ Meet the HLTA standards
- A high level of classroom/pupil management skills
- Ability to provide 1 to 1 support to pupils with SEND
- Be able to cover planned absences on behalf of class teachers
- Transport in order to get to and from the school
- Be enthusiastic and have a hands-on approach to helping pupils achieve their goals
This schools last Ofsted rating was 'outstanding' and has a large SEND pupil population. The school is a large school of 550 pupils and highly values the local community and their school family, making it a joyous place to work. The school believes in participation for all and celebrates all members of their community. They strive to create an inclusive culture within school and aim to be responsive to the diversity of children's backgrounds, experiences, interests, knowledge and skills.
The school has on-site parking and is easily accessible to those using public transport as it is situated on one of the biggest main roads running through the Deane area, also being a mile from Bolton train station.
If you feel you have all the essential skills and attributes to succeed in this challenging and rewarding role then we would love to hear from you, please contact John Townsend on 0161 242 1790 or email #removed#