Job Title: Chef de Partie
Salary: up to £24,000 per annum
Are you an experienced chef looking for their next exciting opportunity? If so, get in touch!
Our client is a popular hotel and brasserie based on the border of Wales, who is looking for a Chef de Partie to join their winning team.
Key Responsibilities -
- Managing a section within the kitchen with the assistance of a commis chef
- Ensure that dishes are prepared and cooked according to the specific restaurant standards.
- Managing the development and supervision of the Commis Chefs on the section, ensuring they are fully trained and understand their duties.
- Ensure that stock is rotated and controlled within the specific section of the kitchen.
- Ensure the cleaning schedule is adhered to and that cleaning tasks are delegated as appropriate.
- Ensure full understanding of the functional administration of the restaurant.
- Maintain a detailed Knowledge of the full menu and be able to explain dish descriptions.
If this fantastic opportunity is of interest to you, please apply with an up to date cv, and an RSD Recruitment Specialist will be in contact!