Looking for local individuals that are interested in providing academic tutoring services to youth.
Pay Rate: $20 Hour
Schedule; Mon-Fri 1:00 - 8:00 PM (Flexible Scheduling)
PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS A 1099 CONTRACTOR POSITION
- The tutor will provide academic assistance to students grades K-12TH.
- Keep track of student attendance and Progress
- Communicate with supervisor and update data drives on a daily basis.
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of1 year of experience working with students.
- All candidates must be able to pass a skill level test.
- Able to pass FBI/DOJ Live Scan and TB test.
- Reliable Transportation.
- Competence in Math and English for Grades K-12th.
- Must be well organized and able to meet deadlines.
- Able to work well under pressure.
- Strong Work Ethics.
Studentnest provides academic tutoring services to students throughout the US, Studentnest has worked diligently to provide low-cost, high-quality tutoring intervention to low-performing students. Studentnest’s goal is to help our students build a nest of educational success to secure a soaring future. Studentnest is designed to help students and their families advance in their educational endeavors.
Role: Academic Tutor
Apply for this job now.