Top Skills : IRS MBI clearance, C/C++, DB2, Mainframe, SQL,XML and XSLT.
- Must already have an active IRS MBI clearance.
- Developer to design and develop C++ components to extract data from DB2 database on Mainframe and convert it to XML format for downstream processing.
- Design and develop C/C++ components in compliance with project guidelines – 60%
- Perform unit and development level integration testing as needed – 20%
- Documentation of software design and code – 10%
- C++ development
- SQL development
- XML, XSLT development
- DB2 development
- Work as a user in a mainframe environment
- Microsoft Visual studio
- Rational ClearCase/ClearQuest
Nice to have:
- Experience with COBOL
- Experience with Java and JEE development
- Experience with DB2 administrator skills
Zolon Tech, Inc. (ZTI) is a fast-growing, 8(a) certified business providing Information Technology solutions and services to Federal and commercial clients. ZTI is CMMI Level 3, ITIL, and ISO 20000 certified and is a leader in the IT industry. Headquartered in Herndon- VA.
Role: C++ Developer
Apply for this job now.