Bury based secondary school require a Design and Technology Technician to start at the earliest opportunity. The successful DT Technician will be based in the Technology department, supporting Resistant Materials teachers and other staff within the faculty. This is an open gap within the faculty and may result in permanent appointment.
Situated in Bury, close to the M66 motorway with excellent public transport links to central Manchester and Rochdale, this is a much smaller than average Secondary school with excellent facilities. The post of Resistant Materials Technician will require you to prepare resources for lessons at the direction of teachers, using machinery relevant to the subject (previous experience essential), and supporting pupils in class.
- DT Technician, full-time position in Bury
- Supportive and well facilitated Design Technology department
- Located in Bury, good transport links to surrounding areas
- ASAP start for suitable technicians with previous experience
- Rate of pay in line with experience (up to £15 per hour)
The Head of Department wishes to meet interested Design and Technology Technicians at the earliest convenience. For immediate consideration, please send a full CV to Nicola Pollitt via the link provided below. For more information, please contact the Manchester West Secondary Office.