Teaching Personnel are working with a oversubscribed school on the Bournemouth who are looking to appoint a Geography teacher on a fixed term contract for Easter 2021. This role would be a full time role teaching Geography to Key Stage 3.
We welcome applicants who:
- Have gained Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Can confidently plan and delegate a daily routine for support staff within the classroom;
- Are either Newly Qualified Teachers (NQT's) or experienced classroom practitioners;
- Seek a long term position teaching a full timetable with the relevant time set aside for Planning, Preparation and Assessment (PPA).
The School are a "outstanding" place to work, as graded by Ofsted in 2017, who cater for students between 11-16 year olds, with the view to add a sixth form in the next few years.
Why work with us
There are many benefits to working with us at Teaching Personnel:
- You will have a Personal Recruitment Consultant dedicated to finding you work.
- Access to our CPD training academy - this includes extremely useful courses such as 'Team Teach' which schools are looking for more and more these days.
- Weekly Pay - paid directly into your bank account.
- We deal with all the time sheets behind the scenes so all you have to do is turn up to work and let us sort the rest!!
- Refer a Friend scheme
If you are interested in apply for this role, and would like to find out more information about it, please submit a copy of your CV and covering letter to the details provided below.
If this role does not interest you, we do have a number of roles within the Bournemouth so please feel free to contact us on the details below.