Clinical Nurse Manager -
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced registered nurse ( Adult Nurse - RGN, Mental Health Nurse - RMN or Learning Disability Nurse - RNLD )
to work within a very positive, friendly and supportive specialist care home for young adults with complex needs including mental health and physical health, neurological disorders, brain injury and complex dementia in Liverpool. The Care Home has a very positive and supportive work environment
with a brilliant long-standing team.
The culture of the Care Home is very team orientated and the Manager has an open-door policy and are very approachable and respectful; everyone's contribution is valued.
They are very proud of their recent GOOD CQC rating.
Care Home Details:
- Location: Liverpool
- Service Type: Care Home for young adults with complex needs including neuro-disabilities, brain injury and stroke rehabilitation, mental health and complex dementia
- Salary: £17.50 per hour ( £36,500 per annum ) - negotiable depending on your experience
- Hours: Full Time, 40 hours per week - This role will require you to work 2 x 12 hour shifts per week, with the rest of your 40 hour week being supernumerary
The Care Home is split into four 10-bedded units. They are rated highly on [... Click Apply...] and have a number of fantastic reviews left by services users and relatives of services users. Below is a recent example of a review left by the daughter of a resident: "Excellent care home, very understanding and helpful staff who do genuinely care for the residents; it's not just their job, they really treat residents like their own family members. Always spotlessly clean and well maintained. The home feels like a home from home. Residents (and their families) are encouraged to decorate bedrooms to personal taste to make them feel more at home. Residents have days out and are entertained during the day. An all-around excellent care home, nothing to fault."
The Care Home has a lively and positive atmosphere and they always have something going on for the service users to get involved with. The team ensures that the priority is always what is in the best interests of the service users. The Service Manager is highly-qualified in various areas of nursing, and is very keen to invest time into the training and development of all staff. There are also plenty of opportunities to undertake additional training courses externally on top of the extensive in-house training. Training / Induction and opportunities for development and progression:
The Care Home offers a structured and thorough one week induction programme, which will include various training courses. You will also have access to clear and structured development programmes where you can see clear pathways to progression within the service. You will also have access to training opportunities to develop and enhance your nursing skills. You will receive ongoing support from your Manager. Employee Benefits:
• Comprehensive induction programme
• On-going training and development
• A very strong talent development programme with a clear development structure
• Preceptorship programme for newly qualified nurses
• Good CQC rating
• 28 days annual leave
• Company pension scheme
• Free uniform
• Free car parking
• Paid NMC registration after 12 months - Worth £120
• Paid enhanced DBS check
• RCNi CPD e-learning - offers support and training for revalidation
• Childcare vouchers
• Retail and leisure discounts
• Holiday discounts
• 2 for 1 cinema tickets
• Employee assistance program - 24 hour helpline and face to face counselling
• Free financial advice and assistanceFor more information or to apply for the role please call Erin Giles on [... Click Apply...]or email a copy of your CV to [... Click Apply...]
Applications will be held in the strictest confidence.Are you #readytowork