Assemblers needed in our Tyler based Manufacturing facility. We are looking for outstanding team members to work in our assembly line environment. The Ideal candidate will have a strong mechanical aptitude and a positive attitude. Responsible for the fabrication of Oil Field Equipment.
Duties and Responsibilities
May include any or all the following. Other duties may be assigned.
1. General structural welding
2. Pipe Threading and assembly of piping and valves
3. Basic parts assembly
4. Stainless tubing bending and assembly
5. Low voltage wiring
6. Inspection and testing of equipment
7. Assist with developing and driving a production schedule plan
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience:
High school diploma or general education degree (GED) and 3+ years of related experience and/or training.
Other Skills, Abilities or preferred Qualifications:
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals in English.
- Ability to write legible, routine correspondence and to speak effectively as well as coherently with management and other employees
- Knowledge of the basic hand tools and any specialty tools required.
- Forklift Certification or the ability to obtain one
- Medical - BlueCross BlueShield benefits options
- Paid Vacation
Job Type: Full-time
Physical Demand: Must be able to lift up to 50lb unassisted.
Working Conditions: Indoor, Non-air conditioned
Role: Manufacturing Assembler
Apply for this job now.