Embedded Software Engineer - C++/C/Python - REMOTE ROLE
£45,000 to £70,000 depending on experience.
Permanent - Remote Role
Do you want to develop the software that will be used for a broad portfolio of unique high-calibre Audio products? Would you like to work as part of a rapidly growing team of excellent engineers in a collaborative cross-functional environment?
My client is offering an outstanding remote role with excellent career development opportunities as the company continue to expand their team.
In addition to using cutting-edge innovative tools that will enable you to expand your repertoire, you will also be working on an array of impressive and fast paced projects that will focus on enhancing the existing product line and exploring exciting new areas.
The candidate should meet the following requirements:
• Degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Engineering, or numerate subject
• Proven ability in programming with C and C++ and well versed in Embedded Software development
• Driven and ambitious with a desire to push for continuous improvement and deliver quality software
Desirable but not essential:
• Experience of developing in Go and scripting with Python
• Familiarity with Networking and Audio products
If you are interested in applying for this role, please email #removed#
At SoCode, we pride ourselves on an attractive referral scheme.
If you have friends, family or colleagues looking for a new position soon tell them to contact us by either phone or email ensuring they provide us with your name. If we successfully find them a new position, we will provide you with a thank you present to show our appreciation.