ISI designs, builds, installs and services material handling, conveyor and production systems for some of the biggest companies in the world. We have a 25-year+ reputation for quality and we never miss a deadline.
ISI is seeking highly skilled Millwrights with welding and rigging experience. We are seeking someone that lives in the York/Harrisburg/Lancaster, PA area OR near Allentown, PA and is willing to travel. Millwrights with substantial foreman/supervisory experience will be given special consideration and may earn more depending on experience. Substantial heavy rigging experience is very beneficial.
As a Millwright, you'll:
- Assemble and install industrial machinery and equipment per layout plans and blueprints;
- Use hoists, dollies, rollers, and lift trucks to move equipment;
- Mig and/or stick weld;
- Rig heavy equipment;
- Use a variety of hand tools (including power tools);
- Act as a jack-of-all-trades.
This position pays $25/hour OR MORE, depending on experience, qualifications and skills. We also offer health, dental, vision and short-term disability insurance, plus a company-matched retirement plan.
ISI schedules and pays for hotel rooms. Per diem is $40.
To apply, click "Apply Now" and follow the instructions, or send your resume/application to:
290 Emig Rd
PO Box 436
Emigsville, PA 17318
Applications also available at:
No relocation assistance available.
To be considered for this position, you must:
- Have at least three years of millwrighting exp. (5 years required to be considered for listed pay);
- Live in the York/Harrisburg/Lancaster, PA area, or reasonably nearby (or be willing to relocate at your own expense);
- Be willing to travel for extended periods of time;
- Have a current valid driver's license with a safe driving history;
- Pass a weld test (mig and stick);
- Know how to read blueprints;
- Provide your own hand tools (the tools of the trade);
- Pass a drug screen and background check.
ISI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
ISI has been designing, building, installing and servicing production lines, custom conveyor systems, industrial piping systems, and sanitary process piping for over 25 years. From our fab shop to the field, we cover industrial contracting end-to-end. ISI maintains an experienced, high quality staff of welders, millwrights, pipe fitters and pipe welders, all led by very talented foremen. Quality workmanship, every day on every job, on time every time. That's what ISI delivers.
Role: Millwright (Field Installer)
Apply for this job now.