Temporary Fabric Engineer
£14-£15 per hour
3 months' work
Our client is looking for a Fabric Engineer to join part of a team of engineers working across a handful of large hospital site in North West London for 3-6 months with the potential to go permanent.
The successful candidate will form part of a larger team of engineers and sometimes work on their own.
The ideal candidate will complete all aspects of building services and general building maintenance on multiple sites for a leading FM company.
- Mon-Fri 8am-5pm
- £16ph - £17PH
- Overtime available
- up to 3 months+ work.
Job specific responsibilities:
- Perform planned preventative maintenance, compliance tasks and reactive works.
- Service, test, diagnose and repair systems related to the building systems.
- Carry out electrical and mechanical and system checks.
- Use provided test and monitoring equipment to maintain engineering systems to aid fault and repair.
- Plumbing duties/plant room checks when required.
- General Building services work when required.
Qualifications / Experience:
- Experience of engineering services maintenance
- Experience of mechanical/plant room/plumbing duties (desirable)
- Excellent team working, customer care and problem-solving capabilities.
If this role as a Temporary Fabric Engineer is of interest, please apply or alternatively call the office on #removed# and ask for Josh.