A rapidly growing, patient-driven medical communications agency recognised for their salience in the market within the current climate, are looking to onboard an Account Supervisor to be based in New Jersey on a permanent basis.
Account Supervisor Role:
The Account Supervisor serves as the primary point-of-contact for multi-project accounts, overseeing both project and financial management functions, with the ambition to drive organic business growth.
Account Supervisor - Essential Experience:
- 5+ years' experience in Medical Communications, having built an aptitude for both project and client management.
- Excellent written and verbal communication ability, and superior organisational skills.
- A strong history of facilitating regular touch points with clients to gauge performance and develop relationships with longevity.
- Excellent client services and relationship building skills, with leading strategic thinking acumen.
- Strong understanding of medical communications, the pharmaceutical and healthcare industries
- Experience writing for HCP's and disseminating complex clinical data
The company values a strong understanding of medical communications within the pharmaceutical and healthcare industries, and is eager to onboard an individual with outstanding interpersonal skills to spur growth.
In return you will receive a competitive salary with comprehensive training and ongoing progression opportunity.
The interview process will consist of a preliminary 30 minute call in January and a second stage in-depth interview before offer.
If this sounds like the role for you, please do apply now!