Company: FLYNT MANAGEMENT GROUP, LLC
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The Payroll Coordinator will work with the Payroll Manager and other members of the Payroll and Human Resources departments to process payroll transactions. Essential duties include:
- Processing timesheets
- Updating payroll records
- Verifying accruals and deductions
- Monitoring payroll inbox and replying to employees
- Generate payroll reports
- Assist with audits
- Other duties as assigned
The successful candidate is a very organized, detail-oriented team player possessing at least 2 years payroll experience with excellent time management and prioritization skills.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required:
- At least 2 years recent payroll experience
- Experience preparing and processing payroll
- Experience with HRIS and Payroll systems such as ADP Workforce Now
- Experience with timekeeping systems such as ADP eTime
- Familiarity with wage and hour laws
- Punctual with excellent attendance
- Highly skilled in the use of Excel
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to timely respond to deadlines, balance workload and take initiative
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, including Outlook and Word
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work well in cooperative, small office environment and communicate with attorneys and support staff on every level.
- Experience with ADP Workforce Now and eTime strongly preferred.
- Experience with multi-state payroll preferred
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties.
- Professional office environment
- While our offices are a strictly professional environment, due to the nature of our business involving adult content, certain roles may be exposed to adult content while performing their job functions.
- Job requires ability to sit at a desk for extended periods of time
- Job requires ability to lift and carry items up to 20lbs
This job description is not to be construed as an exhaustive list of duties, responsibilities, or requirements. Employees may be required to perform other related job duties.
The company reserves the right to amend and/or add to any and all responsibilities and requirements in this job description or any other document.