Are you an experienced Marketing Analyst looking for a new challenge?
Do you enjoy identifying market trends and presenting this information to provide valuable advice for global campaigns?
Do you want to work for one of the largest Ecommerce companies in Europe?
If you answered yes, then this is the position for you!
We are currently working with one of Europe's Largest Ecommerce businesses assisting with the search for an experienced Marketing Analyst to join their rapidly expanding team.
The position will see you sitting between the merchandising team and the marketing teams with the view of analysing all international markets and advising on campaigns giving direction on spend through thorough market analysis.
The position will see you:
- Producing analysis of Key Metrics of the markets daily, weekly and monthly, highlighting areas of concern, trends and opportunities as well as providing theories and recommendations to maximise sales.
- Being a key contributor to monthly trading meetings with the wider trading team, detailing events for the month ahead
- Maintaining strong relationships with internal teams on a daily basis, seeking new opportunities and making suggestions to improve existing campaigns
- Keep up to date with market trends and make recommendations based on your findings that could be applied to the businesses trading plan and approach
To be successful in this position, you will need the following skills and experience:
- At least 3 years commercial experience working within Digital Market/Marketing Analytics
- A strong understanding on Google Analytics
- A professional understanding of Paid Advertising campaigns
- Proven experience in an E-commerce role
- The ability to communicate detailed commercial information to all levels within the business
If this position sounds like a role you'd love, then apply right away and we'll be in touch with further details.
Role: Marketing Analyst
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Leominster, Herefordshire,
Apply for this job now.