Account Representative - Optical Lenses - San Francisco/San Jose
San Francisco Bay area has a little bit of everything, including you! We are one of the world’s leading manufacturers of high-quality progressive lenses. Famous for its Innovation, Technological Sophistication and rigorous Quality Assurance practices, it’s our technological expertise that has made it a company with vision.
- Sell and promote our premium lenses throughout specific regions, primarily focusing on ECPs.
- Analyze customer needs, develop and deliver sales presentations to sell and close accounts in a professional and effective manner.
- Coordinate resolution of customer problems with products and services.
- Participate in industry seminars, conferences, and speaker bureaus for the purpose of building brand awareness.
- Maintain up to date understanding of industry trends and technical developments.
- Optical experience required, knowledge of wholesale optical preferred
- Sales experience and plus, but not required
- Effective verbal, written, presentation, and interpersonal skills. Self- motivated
- ABO certification or the ability to obtain ABO certification is preferred.
BENEFITS - Base and Bonus platform, Medical , Dental, 401k, PTO, travel expenses.
Ready to join us! Send your resume to #removed#, give us a call 866.412.4115 x 710
imatters is the leading eyecare staffing company in the US, we are a service provided by the client to ensure your best experience in interviewing, and that you love your job! its all free, and from fellow eye care professionals that want the best for you! see more about us at #removed#
Role: Eyewear Sales Representative
Location: San Francisco,
Apply for this job now.