We are seeking a daycare teacher to join our team! The teacher is the primary instructional delivery person in the classroom. Student achievement and growth are primarily dependent on the work and efforts of the teacher. The position is demanding, varied and complex. The teacher must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills and be well trained in content knowledge and teaching strategies.
- Manage and educate students in a classroom setting
- Develop and implement engaging lesson plans
- Adhere to established teaching curriculum
- Maintain positive relationships with students and parents
- Document and share student grades and evaluations
- Maintain the health and safety of all students
- Previous experience in teaching or other educational fields
- Strong classroom management skills
- Ability to build rapport with students
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong leadership qualities
Educators Now is a premiere education firm dedicated to staffing. We will connect you with learning institutions in early childhood education for temporary assignments and/or permanent placement. Our connections in Metro Atlanta connects you to jobs that may not advertised. You will have the upper hand in interviews and the job because we know what child care centers are looking for. Our professionalism and competitive pay makes working with Educators Now extremely beneficial.
Role: Early Childhood Teacher
Apply for this job now.