NEXT Trucking is a fast-growing transportation company and is centrally located in Lynwood, CA.
We are looking for professional drivers for both day shift and night shift. These roles will be responsible for the pick-up and delivery of shipments from the ports of Los Angeles and Long Beach to our local customers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Transport full and empty containers to and from the ports of Los Angeles and Long Beach to customer sites.
- Keep trucks clean and well maintained.
- Comply with all DOT and CHP regulations (log books, and pre trip and post trip inspections).
- Adhere to safety and company policies.
- Turn in completed paperwork on time.
- Maintain contact with dispatch for delivery instructions.
- Be professional and courteous with customers.
- Class A Driver License
- TWIC Card
- Satisfactory driving record
Pay starts at $23.00/hour for day shift and $26.00/hour for night shift. Drivers average between 40 - 60 hours a week and may vary depending on business needs. Our fleet of trucks are 2018 or newer. 24 hour dispatch available. Deliveries include live unload and drop/pick.
We offer medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, a 401(k) retirement plan with company match, paid vacations, paid holidays, paid sick days, and more! In addition we are currently offering a $500 sign on bonus.
Please be advised that Next trucking performs background checks on all applicants offered employment in a manner consistent with the law.
NEXT Trucking is boldly taking on the challenge of digitizing the $450B freight trucking industry. Our technology is transforming the way shippers and truckers engage and communicate by creating an on-demand platform where shippers can instantly find truckers with capacity and be able to have real-time tracking updates and transparency with the movement of their freight throughout the entire shipping process.
NEXT Trucking was founded by Lidia Yan and Elton Chung with over 20 + years of experience in logistics and technology. We have assembled a team with experience from top companies such as C.H. Robinson, Werner, Apple, Idealab, Kareo, and GoFundMe. Come join us as we innovate the transportation industry.
Role: Class A Port Driver
Apply for this job now.