Marketing and Sales - Entry Level Positions Open - Sales / Marketing - FULL TRAINING!
Our company strongly believes in developing our employees into future leaders of our organization!
What we do is simple. We work with various Fortune 500 and 100 clients and we provide them with the fully trained sales and marketing representatives that they need to increase their profit margins and their fiscal goals. We teach our team from the ground up, how to run and manage a successful business, from the entry level sales and marketing position all the way team building, office management, and business development.
We do not offer door-to-door, telemarketing, or graphic design positions.
Responsibilities for the entry level Marketing and Sales Manager:
- Acquiring quality customers
- Creating brand awareness to our client’s target audience
- Learning, understanding, and then training the sales process
- Promotional sales and marketing
- Creating a positive buying experience
- Understanding up to date product knowledge
We train qualified entry level Marketing and Sales Managers in our development program in:
- Advanced sales and marketing
- Medium to large group public speaking
- Leadership development
- Team development and management
- Time management systems
- Office management
- Business development
What do we offer to our growing team?
- Friendly, team oriented people
- A fast-paced professional environment
- Networking and learning retreats nationally and internationally each year
- Public speaking practice in small and large groups
- Sales skills
- You’re not micro-managed
- Full hands-on training in sales, marketing, and business
Here at TAF, we look to our core values to provide our team with a family oriented but fun and fast paced environment. Our culture encourages consistent personal and professional growth. Our mission is to provide our team with the skills, training, and environment where they will flourish.
We are seeking to develop and train new people to help our clients get the customers they need to expand into new markets. We are looking to develop people into the entrepreneurs that will lead that growth.
Our entry level sales and marketing representatives will see themselves progress through the phases of our management training program into the business leaders of tomorrow.
Benefits and Our Culture:
Our management team offers an environment where our employee's ideas are not only heard, but implemented. Pay is a base and bonuses are based on individual performance. We offer a team based environment, however employees are expected to be self-disciplined in managing their own time and work schedule.
• Fun, team building environment
• Travel opportunities
• Leadership workshops and development
• Training in social media
• Financial management, business management, time management
• Charity events- a chance to give back to the community
• Recognition for top performers
• Advancement into management roles are based on performance
• Must possess excellent interpersonal communication skills
• Maintain a high level of professionalism and integrity
• 4 Year degree preferred
• 1-2 years of customer service, sales, or management experience preferred
• Demonstrated leadership ability
• Demonstrated critical thinking and problem solving skills
If the below characteristics remind you of YOU, you may be a great fit!
- Our Sales and Marketing Managers have outstanding communication skills
- Our Sales and Marketing Managers are self-motivated
- Our Sales and Marketing Managers maintain a competitive mindset
- Our Sales and Marketing Managers are willing to work Full Time
- Our Sales and Marketing Managers are success-driven
- Our Sales and Marketing Managers possess and display leadership qualities
This is a FULL-TIME, ENTRY-LEVEL position.
Experience is not, necessary but any background in the following is a huge plus:
- Customer Service - Retail - Sales - Restaurant - Marketing - Advertising - Public Relations - Management - Shift Lead or Team Lead
Role: Marketing and Sales Manager - Entry Level - Paid Training!
Apply for this job now.