Job Description - Sales Director - IT Consulting Services
System Soft Technologies is a leading technology company that provides innovative technical solutions and consulting services to enhance innovation, business value, and competitiveness. For over 20 years, our focus on becoming a trusted partner to each client has allowed us to become a $140MM+ company with a pool of over 800 associates who cover the full spectrum of IT expertise. We are distinguished by our ability to anticipate the unique needs of our clients and deliver a level of quality that far exceeds their expectations.
Why System Soft Technologies?
At System Soft Technologies, we are a family unit powered by diversity, inclusion, transparency, respect, integrity and passion for our clients and our people. Our business growth depends on your professional development, as we collaborate, share ideas and innovation, and invest in our future. By forging a meaningful partnership with our people, we come together with the same purpose, exceeding our goals. This keeps us nimble, ahead of the competition, and on top of our industry. Our continued success begins with you.
This position is a hunter role with the core responsibilities of identifying, pursuing, and winning new business opportunities for IT consulting/staffing services. This role requires outstanding sales experience, finely honed customer service skills and a passion for selling technology talent.
- Develop business and grow new client base through active and direct sales activities including social media and professional networking to identify leads for IT staffing opportunities.
- Possess an entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to understand and effectively articulate and implement the shared vision of the client.
- Prospect, qualify and close new business opportunities with key decision makers and managers from personal contacts and rolodex of clients.
- Position and provide the very best technical resources
- Provide a consultative and value-added approach to develop relationships
- Passionately build strong customer relationships through a proven ability to prospect and close new business
- Drive the entire sales cycle from initial customer engagement to closed sales
- Manage a consistent pipeline of business opportunities
- Participate and actively share in internal sales meetings
- Prepare sales reports showcasing sales volume, potential sales, and areas of proposed client base expansion
- 10+ years' experience working in IT staffing industry
- A bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Proven track record of generating new business through prospecting
- Proven history of successful quota achievement and large/medium account penetration and execution
- Resourcefulness in thinking outside of the box regarding sourcing and new client development
- Experience of managing a large IT staffing client or MSP
- Experience working with CRM systems
- Experience with MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Demonstrated commitment to teamwork and results
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Willingness to travel as needed
System Soft Technologies is a proud equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. If you are an individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to access job openings or apply for a job on this site as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by contacting us at #removed#
Powered by JazzHR