SEMH Teaching Assistant
Are you looking for a role supporting young people with Social, Emotional and Mental Health Difficulties?
Are you looking for a new challenge starting in February/March 2021?
The position: Secondary SEMH TA
Salary: Earn GBP60-65 per day
Teaching Personnel are currently working in partnership with a secondary school near central Brighton. The school are recruiting a SEMH (Social, Emotional & Mental Health) teaching assistant, when they reopen after the February half term. This role is full-time and provides the opportunity to gain experience and training. The role will be supporting and monitoring students' well-being, attendance, and behaviour.
• Supportive school offering career advancing opportunities for ambitious new staff
• Accessible transport links
The ideal candidate:
• Be a good listener, with a patient and understanding approach
• Be confident and authoritative managing challenging behaviour
• Composed in stressful situations and a strong communicator
• Have a passion for wanting to help young people and supporting their well-being
• Have experience of working within a similar environment or supporting individuals with similar needs and be confident working with young people
• The right to work within the UK and the ability to provide two references from your most recent employers
• All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid child workforce Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check
What Teaching Personnel can offer you:
• Specialist trained consultants - supporting you in finding your ideal role
• Full access to high-quality Continuing Professional Development (CPD) training
• If your friend or colleague works through us for at least five days, you will be entitled to a GBP50 bonus!
• Supporting your COVID-secure safe return to work
• Competitive rates of pay and rewarding job satisfaction
If you are interested in applying for this role or have any questions, please email your CV to our recruiter Chloe: #removed# or call the friendly Brightonl office on 01273 809975