COMPANY: JMC LEGAL RECRUITMENT LIMITED
JOB TYPE: Permanent, FullTime
SALARY: £62000 - £75000 per annum + Excellent Benefits
Build a better future in a firm which specialises in Contentious Construction. The opportunity has arisen to join this Chambers rated and Legal 500 practice, which deals with west end work in the tranquil heart of Guildford. The firm is one of the largest and well-established practises Nationally, and deals with a client base that most London firms would be envious of.
- This practice is one of the most well-regarded choices outside of London, with a client base to rival their counterparts operating in the City and West End.
- They are ranked tier 1 in the Legal 500 across 15 different fields of Law. Placing in the top 3 across multiple other areas.
- They have a number of Lawyers who are ranked as leaders in the field for both the Legal 500 and Chambers.
- Renowned for excellent client testimonials and establishing deep relationships, this firm stands out in the affluent Surrey market.
- The firm creates an enjoyable atmosphere for their staff and has that translate into positive experiences for its clients. This culture is epitomised by the partners and cascades through every team member and department.
- They deal with International and Domestic clients which allows for exposure to a unique and varied caseload.
- For go getters the sky is the limit; the firm will provide distinctive training and give its staff the opportunity to organically grow within the practise.
- This collegiate atmosphere and excellent reputation make it incredibly desirable for people looking to establish a rewarding career.
- The firm is seeking to recruit a Senior Construction Lawyer (Contentious and Non Contentious) for their Surrey based office.
You will join a team of highly experienced and commercially minded Lawyers that deal with a broad client base to boast of. Due to an influx of new work they are seeking a new Senior Lawyer to join the team.
- You will work alongside other Partners and leading this growing team, whilst managing your own caseload. The firm deals with a very impressive quality of work, you will find a very interesting caseload of complex and often, high-value disputes. You will find that there is real variety to the work, making for a much more interesting role. The caseload will include; Adjudications, Contract disputes, Professional negligence, Liquidated damages and Disruption claims.
- This role would be well suited to a candidate that may have hit a glass ceiling in terms of progression, or a Partner seeking Equity. This is an excellent opportunity to join a long-established firm that has real ambition to continue to grow.
- You will be a Contentious and Non-Contentious Construction Solicitor with at least 5+ years PQE (there is no upper limit in regard to the amount of experience)
- You will be based in their Surrey office.
- You will ideally have experience of leading a team, although this is not essential
- A good billings history is essential, experience of introducing new business is desired
- You should be ambitious and wanting to progress
- A good technical knowledge is essential
- Remuneration is above market rate and negotiable depending on your level of experience, plus an excellent bonus structure and benefits package.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Senior Construction Lawyer to join a leading Legal 500 firm based in Surrey
Apply now for immediate consideration or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation.