Chocolate Accents is a fast-paced Chocolate Company located in Longwood, FL, specializing in hand made accents, garnishes, and favors that are sold to hospitality professionals exclusively (Hotels, Caterers, Country Clubs, Restaurants...etc.). We are currently looking to fill our Full-Time Scheduling position.
The Scheduler is responsible for generating and managing the daily production schedule based on incoming orders and replenishing inventory items according to historical customer needs. This position is also responsible for supervising the Production and Shipping Departments to ensure Quality Standards are being upheld and daily tasks are being completed and delivered to meet deadlines. Overtime hours will be a requirement during peak season, and as needed to meet the needs of the business.
Required Certifications and Skills
All Candidates are required to have a High School Diploma or G.E.D. A College Degree is preferred, but not required. Prior Hospitality Experience and Food Handling Manager Certification a plus. Ability to speak Spanish is preferred.
Qualified Candidates Should Possess the Following Skills/Characteristics
· Excellent Organization and Time Management with the Ability to Work Under Pressure with a Strong Attention to Detail
· Proven Track Record of Meeting and/or Exceeding Deadline Expectations
· Ability to Create and Maintain a Calm Work Environment while Handling Last Minute Changes to Orders and/or Adjustments to Schedules.
· Ability to Multi-Task and Complete Tasks Accordingly while Managing Multiple Departments
· Delegation and Project Management Experience with a Firm Understanding of Production Scheduling
· Exceptional Customer Service Standards
· Desire to Troubleshoot Current Procedures
· Willingness to Support Other Departments with a Strong “Can-Do” Attitude
· Comfortable Speaking with Clients Via Phone and/or E-Mail
· Strong English Oral and Written Communication Skills are Required-Ability to Speak Spanish a Plus
· Adequate Computer Skills (Excel, Word, and Standard E-Mail Etiquette)-Ability to Use Excel is Required.
E-Mail Resumes to our HR Department: jobs-#removed#
ONLINE RESPONSES ONLY-NO PHONE CALLS REGARDING THIS POSITION WILL BE CONSIDERED.
Apply for this job now.