RMS - Resource Management Solutions are currently recruiting a Mechanical Maintenance Team Leader on behalf of our client, a global earth moving and construction machine manufacturer based in the Teesside area. A permanent position, this is an excellent opportunity to join a progressive company who are at the forefront of their industry.
Having worked in partnership with this client for many years, RMS are well networked within the industry and are proud to have recruited some of the very best talent within the market.
Contracted to 36 hours per week, notable Benefits for this position include:
- 33 days holidays inclusive of bank holidays
- Bi-annual attendance bonus
- Complimentary on site parking
- Death in service
- Shift Allowance (Days & Backs)
Reporting directly to the Engineering Manager you will work as an integral part of the Engineering department holding responsibility for overseeing all maintenance on site whilst supervising and monitoring Maintenance Technicians.
Day to Day duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Carrying out Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM)
- Attending machine breakdowns in the absence of Maintenance Technicians
- Completing analysis of repairs carried out
- Maintain the company Maintenance system
- Monitor and reorder inventory of spares
- Supervise and monitor performance of maintenance team of 5
- Complete risk assessments
- Complete Standard Operating Procedures
- Work with Supervisors to implement improvements
- Carry out Health and Safety and 5S audits
- Maintain working areas in accordance with 5S
- Completion of service reports
- Adhering to Health & Safety policies and procedures
To be considered this position you must be educated to a minimum of HNC in a relevant field as well as:
- Completed an apprenticeship in a relevant field
- A minimum of 5 years experience as a Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
- Experience supervising and monitoring a team of at least 5
- Knowledge and experience maintaining manufacturing machines such as CNC and Plasma Cutting Machines.
- Pneumatic and Hydraulic Systems knowledge / experience
- Basic electrical knowledge would be advantageous
You will also need to be flexible to work weekends, overtime and call outs when necessary in line with business needs.
RMS is an equal opportunities employer and recruits and promotes employees on the basis of suitability for the job.
If you are not contacted within 7 days of the closing date then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. We will keep your CV on file for any suitable vacancies that may arise in the future unless you contact us and request otherwise.
Role: Mechanical Maintenance Team leader
Apply for this job now.