Job Title: Systems Engineer (Cybersecurity)
Location: Merrimack, NH / Westlake, TX / Durham, NC
Duration: 6+ months(+extension)
Must Have Skills:
3+ years working within enterprise cyber security
3+ years working with Docker containers
2+ years hands-on deploying/operating production applications in public cloud (e.g., AWS or Azure)
minimum of 2 years using/running Linux operating system
Nice to have
The Skills You Bring
- Hands-on experience building, deploying, and managing the lifecycle of Docker Containers.
- Have effective automation skills such as scripting (bash, Python, etc.), and experience using/running Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) systems (Jenkins, etc.)
- Understanding of software development CI/CD pipelines and experience with Application Lifecycle Management tools
- Solid understanding of AWS basics + EKS and Azure basics + AKS
- Application security experience
- Ability to communicate optimally with staff at all levels of the company to positively influence Business Unit and technology decision makers
- Have analytical and critical thinking skills and an ability to tackle issues by making timely decisions based on facts, knowledge, experience, and judgment
- Are motivated, and can take initiative to tackle problems independently, or in collaboration with peers/partners.
- Hardworking, proactive and adaptive and can work in a dynamic, diverse and geographically distributed team!
- Have a passion for continual learning and for helping colleagues!
The Expertise We're Looking For
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Cybersecurity, or relevant field of study
- We are seeking 8+ years overall experience in technology or development, where 2+ years were security focused, 2+ years working with Docker containers, 2+ years hands-on deploying/operating production applications in public cloud (e.g., AWS or Azure), and a minimum of 2 years using/running Linux operating systems.
The following considered a plus:
Working experience with multi-cloud environments, Kubernetes, Oracle, Qualys, or Divvy Cloud
The Value You Deliver
Reducing container security risks through automated detection, monitoring, and notification at an enterprise-scale
Assisting BU application development teams in adopting container security methodologies and in remediating container security issues
Developing and supporting improvements to container security in both private and public cloud
Driving container security compliance by assisting in reporting and governance