· Support holistic testing efforts for multiple projects and software releases, including integration, system, regression, performance and user acceptance testing as a part of Agile/ Scrum teams.
· Develop, execute and maintain test plans, test scenarios, test cases, and test scripts.
· Perform and participate in front-end and back-end testing.
· Document and evaluate test results and defects, track and manage defects, and work with development team and business to troubleshoot issues.
· Provide testing estimates for assigned work.
· Establish and maintain traceability of requirements through test plans and cases.
· Partner with Solution Analysts and Project Managers to ensure requirements are documented, understood, testable, and accurately tested.
· Track and report on established QA metrics and KPIs for assigned projects.
· Act as customer advocate.
· Provide input on go / no-go decisions for production releases.
· Support Quality Assurance (QA) activities related to complex applications and system implementation projects.
· Drive established (QA) practices and methodology for IT Project Services team within assigned projects.
· Participate in executing QA roadmaps and strategies.
· Work with teams without a QA representative to communicate, implement, and adopt applicable testing practices and expectations.
· Collaborate with QA Manager and QA Team to develop, implement and improve innovative QA capabilities, approaches and services.
· Assist the QA Automation Engineer by providing functional and complete manual tests to be included in automated testing, and in identifying candidates for test automation.
· Bachelor's degree in computer science or related technical discipline.
· 4+ years of QA experience in an IT environment.
· 4+ years of experience with formal test tools.
o Experience with common software quality test tools.
o Experience with Visual Studio Team Foundation Server (TFS) / Visual Studio Test Professional and Microsoft Test Manager are a plus.
· QA Lead / Test Lead experience.
· Experience with SDLC (software development life cycle).
· Experience in Agile/Scrum and Waterfall methodologies.
· Knowledge of QA processes, practices, and systems.
· Experience executing and coordinating integration, system, regression and user acceptance testing.
· Demonstrated ability to work on concurrent projects, activities and tasks under time constraints.
· Demonstrated ability work in team based environments.
· Knowledge of supply chain and logistics is a plus.
· Proficient at independently writing SQL statements, including joins.
· Development background is a plus.
· Experience testing applications built in Angular web application framework is a plus.
· Experience using TestComplete or Protractor Automated Regression Tools is a plus.
· Experience performing API testing is a plus.
· Experience using Confluence Team Collaboration software is a plus.
Role: QA Analyst
Location: Pleasant Prairie,
Apply for this job now.