We are seeking an Entry Level CSR & CRM Representative to join our team! You'll belong to a supportive team in a fast-paced environment. You will create an energetic dynamic for our customers from the opening greeting to the final close.
Responsibilities Include But Are Not Limited To:
- Combine your people and operational skills to create great customer and employee experiences.
- Be the go-to example of excellent customer service, professionalism and courtesy.
- Lead your team in delivering the ultimate customer experience by solving customer issues and jumping in to help with transactions.
- Drive your team's performance, including meeting and exceeding sales goals.
- Inspire your team with training and coaching.
- Identify skills gaps, then create and implement development plans.
- Run store operations - analyze staffing needs, report financial and sales data, manage cash and inventory levels, and meet compliance, sales and retention goals.
Experience is Not Necessary - We Provide Full Paid One on One Training
These Positions are Entry Level - We Wish to Develop Them into Career Opportunities
- Top tier customer service/sales representative who have worked in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to effectively communicate with customers about complex situations.
- Bilingual is a plus!
- Effecting listening skills and the ability to problem solve.
- Individuals who are comfortable selling as well as teaching, helping your team members out as needed.
- High school diploma / GED
- Self-motivated and self-directed, and can adhere to a tightly structured customer training program
If You Are Ready to Jump Start Your Career- Apply Today!
Role: Entry Level CSR & CRM Representative
Apply for this job now.