What you get to do
Our Dining Team works collaboratively to deliver an exceptional five star dining experience and fun, energetic vibe. Serve a seasonal, ocean-to-table menu focusing on Northwest coastal cuisine. The restaurant sources from the sea, local vendors and Mary’s Herb Garden at the lodge. Host beer- and wine-focused dinners, drawing wines from the Willamette Valley to beers from Pelican Brewing just next door. Be empowered and have fun creating an exceptional experience for our guests and our employees.
- Work collaboratively with the General Manager and Catering Manager to lead and develop an exceptional team of professionals.
- Leverage your knowledge and passion to create a five star guest experience.
- Deliver training and design processes that ensure every guest interaction delivers our brand promise.
- Build Meridian to be a magnet for top talent by leveraging your pro people leadership style and communication strategy.
- Put Headlands in the spotlight by staying on top of trends and identifying opportunities to differentiate our services.
- Set and achieve guest satisfaction ratings. Ask guests how we are doing and take action.
- Build guest loyalty. Actively connect with guests to create positive experiences. Demonstrate reliable and responsive service to include quickly solving concerns.
- Be a life-long learner; Whether learning a new skill, taking a class, or exploring the area to share your experience, you will have the opportunity to continue to develop and grow.
Pacific City is off the beaten path on a relatively undiscovered stretch of the majestic Oregon Coast. Cape Kiwanda, in Pacific City, enjoys a storied connection to the ocean, local rivers, beachfront and majestic outdoor playground. Surfing, kayaking, hiking, photography, beach-combing, and fishing are just some of the outdoor activities enjoyed in this beautiful beach town.
We care about the health and well-being of our employees. As such, full-time year-round positions are eligible for our robust benefits package to include medical, dental, 401(k), paid time off, and employee discounts.
Headlands Coastal Lodge and Spa is a luxury retreat catering to adventure-seekers and the active Pacific NW lifestyle. Meridian seats 40 in the main dining area and an additional 16 at the open bar. Bar seating also serves as a chef’s table, with food prepared tableside. The restaurant has views of the ocean and features a double-sided glass fireplace with custom plastering reminiscent of the sandstone cliffs of Cape Kiwanda. A unique indoor patio lounge overlooking the ocean offers accordion-style windows that open completely to let even more of the ocean air in. Private dining options are available for groups.
Role: Assistant Restaurant Manager
Location: Pacific City,
Apply for this job now.