PMP Recruitment is currently looking for Warehouse Operative workers in Avonmouth, BS35 4BR.
To secure your place on an induction, please apply within and you will receive a confirmation email.
The induction will last about 3 hours. If you complete the induction there is a guaranteed start for you.
Please bring your passport or full birth certificate, proof of national insurance number, bank details and safety boots.
The warehouse operative role is physical so you must enjoy work of a physical nature.
You do not need any previous experience as full training will be given.
There are possibilities to gain a full time contract with this major international company with career progression and development.
Duties as a Warehouse Operative:
- In-loading and unloading trailers, tray washing, baling
- Keeping Warehouse clean and tidy including keeping gangways clear and litter removal
- Operating conveyors in compliance with Health and Safety
- Stacking, pallets, shippers, beverage trays, flower buckets etc. accordingly to customer standard
- General duties as required
Warehouse Operative pay rate:
- £8.50 per hour day shifts
- £9.00 per hour night shifts
Hour of work as a Warehouse Operative:
6am to 6pm / 8am to 5pm / 9am to 6pm / 6pm to 6am / 10pm to 6am
Pay rate regardless of age
Must be 18 years old or over
Apply below and we will be in touch in regards to an induction!
PMP Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Role: Warehouse Operative
Apply for this job now.