Company: OCTOPUS COMPUTER ASSOCIATES LTD
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Salary: £350 - £400 per day
My client are looking for an account executive with payments scheme experience for a long term contract. The contract is initially for 12 months but likely to go on for 4-5 years.
General duties are
- Provides support and consultancy to assigned Acquirers, Processors and PSPs while naturally becoming the trusted point of contact for all operational matters related to their clients’ portfolio
- Proactively resolves client business & technical problems while showing strong leadership navigating the articulated business matrix, acting in complete autonomy
- Supports business development teams to expand acceptance and overlook at the onboarding of new Acquirers, Processors, PSPs, and software vendors on the network
- Supports participants through the semi-annual release process. Manages and coordinates certification. Ensures participants are in compliance with operating rules and regulations. Engages participants to support network initiatives
- Implement new network products (EMV, 3DS, Digital, e-commerce, contactless, etc.) and solutions with existing network partners
- Manages technical communications with client’s technical team, project team, customer service teams and senior executives
- Executes department initiatives and ensures processes and projects are well documented to meet auditing requirements
- Could have additional responsibilities for planning, directing, and coordinating activities for other team members and cross functionally.
Leadership Responsibilities:Manages large clients and internal senior stakeholders' relationshipsDecision Making:Latitude for independent judgment and decision making within defined guidelines. Gathers information, consults those who need to be involved, and puts decisions into action. Considers the implications of options when making a difficult decision. DevelopsAmount of Supervision:Works independently with guidance in only the most complex situations. Participates in determining objectives of assignment. Plans, schedules, and arranges own activities in accomplishing objectives. Work is reviewed upon completion for adequacy in meetiCommunication Skills:Excellent written and verbal communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
• Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Management, Business, Tech, Engineering - or - relevant working experience.
• Deep understanding of the payment industry infrastructure (either from a Scheme, Acquirer or Processor’s prospective)
• Client centric approach with the ability to interact across all management levels, demonstrating excellent communication and presentation skills
• Natural relationship builder able to proficiently set and maintain great relationships with a portfolio of clients and multiple internal stakeholders
• Desire to embrace change with an optimistic attitude, able to spot opportunities in every challenge.
• Fluency in a second European language is a plus. Eg German Spanish or French
Ideally you will come from on the scheme providers such as American Express, Visa or Mastercard but this is not essential.
Role is fully remote
Initially for 12 months
Please send CV in first instance
(Card scheme, payments, payment implementation, certification, operations, payments support, payments operations)