Transport Supervisor/ Weighbridge Operator
Hours: Full time, Permanent
Location: Dagenham, RM9
Our client is currently looking to recruit an experience Transport Planner to join a well-established, reputable company based in Dagenham Essex.
- Responsible for the planning work and maintenance schedules for a fleet of HGV'S lorries
- Overseeing daily activities and being the first point of contact for drivers.
- Keep accurate records and store information correctly
- You will be excepting and inspecting loads in and out of our recycling facility
- Monitoring the fleet through trackers and telematics
- Planning drivers' jobs
- Managing maintenance schedules
- Checking driver's paperwork.
- Communicating from driver through to director
- Ensuring the fleet is kept to the company standard.
The Ideal Candidate:
- At least 1 year of previous work history as either a weighbridge clerk, transport planner, transport supervisor, transport Manager or similar role within the transport or recycling industry
- Ability to use a computer to a good standard for Word, Email, Excel, etc
- A knowledge of aggregates and HGV's would be an advantage Industry
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- You must be self-motivated
- Able to manage yourself with the ability to give instructions to others.
- Transport CPC qualification or WAMITAB qualification
- A keen eye for detail
- Someone willing to help push the business forward
If you feel you are the Ideal Candidate APPLY today!
Keywords: Transport, CPC, Logistics, Transport Planner, Transport Supervisor, Freight Manager, Fleet, Drivers, HGV, CPC, Vehicle planning, Transport Management, Weybridge, Haulage.