ABOUT KATE FARMS
Kate Farms is a company with heart. Our company was founded on the belief that good nutrition leads to good health, and good health opens the door to endless possibilities. That’s why our mission is to make nutrition the cornerstone of healthcare, so people can live their best lives. We are a medical food company that makes complete nutrition formulas for people who have a medical need for liquid nutrition.
The Marketing Analyst position plays a key role in executing the Kate Farms marketing plan and identifying plan improvements to maximize growth and return on investment. As part of the Kate Farms Marketing Team, this position is responsible for accurate, timely and actionable analytical reporting to aid strategic decision making and guide marketing spend to optimize ROI. This individual will build and maintain data models to help provide insights into optimization of marketing initiatives, and work cross-functionally to ensure we are maximizing revenue and overall company effectiveness. This will include performing analytics to optimize ROI across marketing channels and providing deep insights to aid company objectives of sales, growth, profitability, and market visibility.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work with the Marketing Team as an “agnostic” partner to help determine the best marketing plans that optimize our execution of delivering on the company’s top goals and objectives. This includes customer acquisition initiatives and customer loyalty initiatives (digital activities, medical sales enablement).
- Architect analytics strategy and analytical modeling tools to measure activity against marketing initiatives.
- Deliver best in class reporting and dashboarding.
- Conduct quantitative analysis including, but not limited to, ROI, trending, identification and assessment of opportunity and risk, forecasting, regressions, correlation, cannibalization and probability modeling.
- Data analytics and support understanding of relational databases and ability to integrate multiple data sources (i.e. Salesforce, Google Analytics, distributor tracings, marketing budget, Kate Farms P/L).
- Partner with Marketing, Customer Care and Finance leaders to ensure strategic and timely spend allocation decisions.
- Enable and teach self-service analytics to stakeholders.
- Report data, KPIs, and informed recommendations in an approachable and easily interpretable format to management and key stakeholders.
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS
- BS / BA required, degree in statistics, finance, math, economics or another analytical field.
- 1-3 years of experience in data analysis in a fast-paced environment.
- Exceptional analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to interpret and summarize complex data that drive actionable plans and that add value to the business
- Ability to analyze, organize, and integrate large amounts of complex data into clear and concise presentations and status reports.
- Expert knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel.
- Ability to coordinate and manage simultaneous data analysis requests of varying size and scope.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to convey complex information to a broad audience.
- Ability to cope with uncertainty and fast-moving environment.
- Process-oriented to work on improvements.
- Motivated self-starter approach.
- Possess a proactive attitude, initiative, and drive.
- May be required to lift up to 25lbs., with assistance.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization as directed by the management of the company.
KATE FARMS, INC is an EEOC
Role: Marketing Analyst
Location: Santa Barbara,
Apply for this job now.