SUMMARY: This position reports to the DevOps Manager and is responsible for Card@Once network operations and engineering projects and tasks. This position works closely and in partnership with the Card@Once Development and Testing teams, Customer Support Team, and Product team. The scope of responsibility includes but is not limited to the following networking technologies: general security, embedded systems, Linux and Windows based operating systems, overall data security and encryption, application scripting using common scripting languages.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Configure and troubleshoot Linux (Redhat/Centos/Debian)
• Configure and troubleshoot Windows (Server 2008/2012/2016)
• Configure and troubleshoot HTTPD Including proxy, ssl, and other add-on modules
• Experience with central authentication platforms, such as Active Directory, LDAP, Kerberos/IDM
• Maintain a thorough knowledge of Perl and Bash, along with basic proficiency (at a minimum) in Powershell. Python knowledge is a plus
• Manage and troubleshoot PKI infrastructure and working knowledge of SCEP/CRL/OCSP; experience with EJBCA a plus
• Experience with industry common automation/deployment solutions, such as Ansible (preferred), Puppet, Chef, Cfengine, etc.
• Configure and troubleshoot DHCP, PXE, TFTP, LDAP, and NFS
• Work with compact embedded systems both troubleshooting and implementation.
• Strong communication skills, ability to convey and document network related dependencies using Visio diagrams
• Understanding of Cisco firewall security appliances functionality as it relates to VPN and security
• Works with development and support teams to design improved deployment, provisioning and integration workflows.
• General understanding of IP routing and troubleshooting.
• Assist in the design of multi-server VMWare environments including IP address schemes, DNS, virtual networking
• Managing assigned projects and program components to deliver services in accordance with established objectives
• Responding to inquiries from staff, administrators, service providers, site personnel and outside vendors and etc. to provide technical assistance and support of network related functions and availability
• Troubleshooting malfunctions of network hardware and software applications to resolve operational issues and restore services
• Provide back up support to the Tier 2 Support Technicians as needed
• Virtualization experience, ESX/Xen/KVM, etc.
• Containerization experience with Docker a plus
• Wide area network connectivity and network redundancy, in a multi-datacenter environment
• Disaster recovery best practices
• Data Security and risk management
• Intrusion detection/prevention, encryption, data loss protection
• Compliance – PCI-DSS, SOC
• B.S. Degree in Information Technology or a related field or related real world experience
• 8+ years of demonstrated experience in IT Network Infrastructure Services
• RHCT/RHCE desirable
CPI Card Group is a leading provider in payment card production and related services, offering a single source for credit, debit and prepaid debit cards including EMV chip, personalization, instant issuance, fulfillment and mobile payment services. With more than 20 years of experience in the payments market and as a trusted partner to financial institutions, CPI's solid reputation of product consistency, quality and outstanding customer service supports our position as a leader in the market.
Role: DevOps Engineer
Apply for this job now.