SEN English Intervention Specialists - Gravesend
Supply Desk is currently looking for several experienced English tutors to provide one-to-one English intervention to children with Special Education Needs within the Gravesend and surrounding areas. Supply Desk work with several local councils and schools to provide tailored one-to-one tuition programmes to help children bridge the gap & excel.
Applicants must hold NQT/QTS status or an alternative, equivalent teaching qualification and have prior experience teaching English to children with SEN.
Please note that tuition is being run online during the current Covid-19 pandemic.
- Tutoring and supporting pupils with a variety of additional needs, including ADHD, ASD, and SEMH.
- Supporting children from a range of ages, backgrounds & abilities.
- Effectively engage students in private study.
- Help to boost the knowledge, understanding, and engagement of SEN children requiring extra learning support in English.
You will need:
- To hold QTS/NQT status or an alternative, equivalent qualification or have relevant experience teaching/tutoring children with SEN
- To be passionate about making a positive influence on children who require additional support
- To be able to teach English to KS3/4
- Have or be willing to obtain a valid & up to date DBS.
- Be able to effectively engage and manage students.
- Be able to work flexibly.
What Supply Desk can offer you:
- Excellent rates of pay
- Dedicated experienced consultants who understand your needs
- Flexible work opportunities
- Refer a Friend scheme
Please call Ryan on 01634 404 876 or email at #removed# today