SERVPRO of Bethesda/Potomac & Washington, DC is searching for a qualified candidate to provide Administrative coordination and support. This individual Perform all office administrative tasks related to Customer Service, Human Resource Administration, and Cash Management.
This is a full-time/permanent position in our Office, Duties Will Include:
• Excellent Customer Service - Communication skills that include careful listening, sensitivity to the emotions of the others, thoughtful responses whether orally or in writing. Must be adaptable and flexible enough to adjust to meet customer and staff needs. Strong, verbal written communication skills
• Phones - Answers incoming phone calls and courteously and positively, directs calls, answers basic questions, and takes clear and accurate messages.
• Attitude - Exhibits a positive customer service attitude that includes respect, friendliness and willingness to assist others to solve minor problems. Well-groomed appearance. Must have a willingness to cooperate and work as part of a team.
• Computer Literate - Posses strong computer skills with emphasis on MS Office (Excel, Word, etc.).
• Attention to Detail - Timely and accurate reporting to the appropriate people. Ability to self-manage time and work priorities in order to successfully accomplish tasks and achieve company goals. Must possess strong organization and multitasking capabilities. Highly organized and detail-oriented.
• As Well As:
1.Receive and enter lead calls and job referrals (FNOL)
2.Perform excellent customer service
3.Receive general phone calls and greet visitors
4.Assist with Coordinating and administering benefits & payroll
5.Provide HR administrative support (i.e. background screenings, onboarding etc.)
6.Complete and document HR compliance
7.Complete accounts payable activities
8.Complete accounts receivable activities
9.Prepare and maintain cash management reports
- Punctual with a strong work ethic
- Must have good organizational skills
- Must possess the ability to work in a team with a positive attitude
- Must be friendly, and capable of building rapport with our customers and team members
- Prior office experience (preferred, but not required)
- Effective communications skills (written & oral)
- Knowledge of SERVPRO systems (preferred but not required)
- Professional appearance and excellent attitude
- Ability to pass a criminal background check with no felony convictions or misdemeanors involving violence or theft
- Able to pass a drug test
Salary and benefits are competitive and depend on experience. Background Checks are required.
This franchise is nationally ranked in SERVPRO's Top 15 out of more than 1800 locations.
Disaster Restoration Company, specializing in Smoke, Fire, & Water Mitigation and Restoration. Also offer premier services in Mold Remediation, Reconstruction and Bio-hazard/Crime Scene cleanup.
Role: Administrative Assistant
Apply for this job now.