What's in it for me?
My client are a market leader in their industry and due to a huge period of expansion, they are now looking for several Customer Service Advisors to join their team on a temporary to permanent/permanent basis.
As a Customer Service Advisor you will answer queries from customers of the business via telephone, email and Social Media.
Perks of the role include;
• Sociable working hours of Monday - Friday 9am - 5.30pm
• Excellent rate of pay at £9.60 p/h (£20k salary)
• Permanent roles for the right candidates
• On-site parking
Day to Day Duties
As a Customer Service Advisor, your day to day duties will include;
• Provide high levels of customer service to both our retail partners and clients.
• Liaise with clients daily ensuring a timely resolution to queries or issues.
• Effectively deal with complaints or queries over email, telephone, and webchat.
• Input data accurately into the system database.
• General office administration tasks.
• You will be required to work as a team and to communicate between departments.
• Achieve both individual and team based KPI's.
• Troubleshoot and resolve customer enquiries ensuring they are receiving the correct and best possible outcome.
To carry out the role of Customer Service Advisor, the following skills are essential;
• Previous office based Customer Service experience
• Excellent telephone manner
• High literacy skills
• Experience as a Customer Service Advisor in a similar role is preferable
• Available imminently
Apply today by clicking below or giving our team a call on
01925 234 994
People Solutions are operating as an employment agency. We are an Equal Opportunities employer and welcome applicants from all backgrounds.