MILK Education are currently seeking to appoint a Geography Teacher for a large Secondary School in the Liverpool area to start as soon as possible.
We are looking for a highly motived, committed and dedicated Teacher of Geography to teach across Key Stage 3 and Key Stage 4. The school have a well-established Humanities Department who work together to ensure the schools standards remain high. As well as teaching Geography you will be required from time to time to cover other subjects such as Religious Education and however it is essential that you specialise within Geography as your main teaching subject.
The role is full time and will continue until at least Christmas 2020.
The successful candidate will:
- Raise achievement levels through motivating and challenging pupils
- Have drive, enthusiasm and resilience
- Promote the ethos and school values
Required Skills & Experience:
- Hold a relevant teaching qualification with QTS, such as a PGCE, B.Ed or a BA Hons.
- Have eligibility to work in the UK or be a UK resident.
- Have at least 6 months school based experience of working in a UK Secondary School setting.
- Two suitable references covering the last 2 years.
- Hold a current DBS that is registered with the update service or be willing to apply for a new one.
In return MILK Education can offer;
- Excellent rates of pay.
- Direct links to local schools.
- Dedicated Consultants who will cater for your employment needs.
- Commitment to quality and safeguarding.
- 24/7 support for interview and lesson observation preparation.
To apply, please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or, alternatively, submit your application via the link below.
To Contact Direct: Ashleigh Dring, Senior Recruitment Consultant, 0151 5190800